Well the word, ‘Cut’ helps you to understand what purpose this little application fulfills. YouCut can bring out to light as one of the best video editors in the app market, which includes various kinds of features. Along with the basic features such as Add music, Add texts, trim, merge, and do a slideshow, YouCut also provides unique features which you’ll eventually get to know. YouCutcanbe introduced as the best video editor with the best video trimmer, best video merger, and the best video joiner.
This video editor is built with a whole lot of unique features that will help you to fulfill every need you need to cover up using a video editor. This is a free video editor that doesn’t cost any money. YouCut is mostly used by YouTube video makers since it helps you to create amazing and professional videos. The basic features such as trimmer, cutter, merger, joiner, splitter, and slicer enable you to edit the video according to your preferences. You can adjust the quality of the video using these basic features.
When it comes to the uniqueness of YouCut, it amazingly brings out its unique features. The speed controller, the slideshow maker, Music adder are some of them. Speed Controller helps to adjust or change the speed of the video, while the Slideshow maker helps you to add photos and make a video. YouCut doesn’t have any watermarks, and also, it doesn’t pop up advertisements. Thus, this is an Ad-free, Watermark free application.
YouCut for Android
Since this is an Android application, you can download and install the app into your Android smartphone within seconds. All you got to do is, go to your Google Play Store and download the application. In addition to that, you can also download the application from its official website.
How to install YouCut to your Android Smart Phone
Via Google Play Store:
- Go to Google Play Store.
- Type YouCut in the search bar.
- The YouCut app will have appeared (There will be an orange color icon with a white scissor on it)
- Click the Icon.
- Then there will be a button called, ‘Install.”
- Click the install button.
Via Official Website:
- Open Google or whatever browser you browse the internet.
- Search ‘ YouCut for Android’
- The official website of the app will have appeared with the icon on it.
- Click the website.
- There will be a button called ‘Download.’
- Click that button.
YouCut for PC
Although YouCut is made for mobile devices, you can also experience the application through your PC or Laptop. All you need to know is just how to download it to your PC or Laptop correctly. Before everything else, you should install an emulator on your computer. You can download any emulator, but in my opinion, Bluestacks is the most beneficial. However, there are many emulators such as Game Loop, NOX Player, Bluestacks and etc.
- Download and install the emulator on your Laptop or PC. (An emulator helps you to access any mobile application on your PC. You can install any emulator).
- Open the emulator software.
- Search for the Google Play Store Icon on the emulator you install.
- The YouCut application will be there in Google Play Store. Now, download it to your PC.
- Install the YouCut App.
- Now, you can experience all the unique features of YouCut without any botheration.
YouCut for IOS
YouCut can be installed on your IOS Device via the Apple App Store. Besides, you can also download it from the website called apptopia.com.
Safety and Legality
YouCut is a safe app that has already been verified in Google Play Protect. This is an Ad-free application. Thus you’ll not even bother by unwanted advertisements. Go download and experience the benefits for yourself.